All booking and confirmation with Adventure Discovery Tours only via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone: +84 905 492 211 / +84 911 008 822. No other method of booking applied and Adventure Discovery Tours take no responsibility for other method of confirmation.
Our online information system collects and stores personal informations provided by our travelers in a top security level. It also stores informations about how you use our site and tells us your travel patterns and preferences when you request a quote or book a tour with Adventure Discovery Tours.
How we use your informations:
- To meet your travel needs
- To maintain your records
- To analyze how you use the site so it fits our customers’ requirements
- To send you marketing communications as appropriate
- To share it with other companies when needed to make your trip arrangements
- For three years we have been successfully safeguarding our customer information. At any time you can arrange for us to stop sending you marketing communications. And at any time you can delete or change the information you have given us.
Important Security Information:
- Planning and booking your trip with Adventure Discovery Tours is quick, convenient and safe. We use every security measure available to ensure customer confidentiality when collecting information and receiving online payments. Securing your credit card informations is our top priority. Your personal information is fully encrypted. As with any e-mail, e-mails sent to and from our site will pass through non-encrypted space.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties:
- In addition to the travel-related services, Adventure Discovery Tours uses the services of third parties, such as interactive marketing agencies, market researchers and email service providers to assist us with marketing and promoting this website. These parties are contractually prohibited from using personally identifiable informations for any purpose other than for the purpose adventurediscoverytours.com specifies. We do provide non-personally identifiable information to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. We do not permit the sale of personally identifiable informations.
Deposit & Balance Payments:
- A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost joining tour is required at the time of booking, which ever greater. The full or final payment is required 5 days before departure for your tours. If final payments are not received on time, Adventure Discovery Tours reserves its rights to cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
Cancellations by the travellers:
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- If traveler cancel booking right after it was confirmed: 20% of cost will be charge for bus - train - airplane tickets
- From 5 days prior departure time: Free of charge (Except for flight tickets, train tickets, bus tickets)
- From 3 - 5 days prior departure time: 20% of the price will be charged
- From 2 - 3 days prior departure time: 50% of tour price will be charged
- From 1 - 2 days prior departure time: 60% of tour price will be charged
- Within 24 hours prior departure time: 80% of tour price will be charged
- No show travellers or late arrival on departure is consisered like cancellation by travellers and will be fully charged
- If travelers want to change itinerary: Please contact Adventure Discovery Tours at least 5 days prior departure time
Cancellations by Adventure Discovery Tours:
- We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinraries. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively recieve a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs.
Claims and Refunds of Unused Services:
- No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
- For claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis.
- Children under 3 years old will be free of charge (Except for train ticket, airplane ticket). But not to occupy other seats.
- Children under 12 years are generally granted a reduction of 25% of the tour price (except motorbike tour and cycling tour - Children will be fully charged if they ride on their own, and 25% charged if riding with parents), provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stay in the same room. An extra bed is fully charged as an adult.
Change of Itineraries:
- Accommodations (hotel or vessel) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Adventure Discovery Tours’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned.