- Walking around historical Imperial Citadel
- Learn about royal family before and after life
- Visiting to the most well-known Thien Mu pagoda in Hue
- Enjoying romantic dragon boat trip on Perfume River
- Learning about importance of Buddhism to local life
Hue City Tour - Deluxe Group
8.00AM - 8.15AM: Our tour guide and driver pick you up from hotel in Hue city center for our Hue City Tour. We start with dragon boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious sites, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then we continue by bus to discover Imperial Citadel built by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (ruled between 1802 and 1945) for political and religious activities of Nguyen's Kings including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City.
After that, our tour guide and driver will take you to visit lively Dong Ba market to have some fun bargaining with local sellers there before our delicious lunch served with some Vietnamese Food.
The afternoon continues with a visit to the elaborate tombs of emperors Minh Mang & Khai Dinh then we will stop over in conical hat & incense making work shop to see how local make for living before driving back to your hotel. And we expect to finish our Hue City Tour at 4.00PM- 4.30PM.
This guided tour gives you a deep understanding about King’s philosophy of geomancy and how this affected royal life.
Price: 22usd/ Person
Minimum: 1 person - Maximum: 12 Persons
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking or our local guide if you are on dietary or have any allergy problem.