- Experience Hue and its surroundings as locals do - by motorcycle
- Ride over the distinctive Thanh Toan Bridge to visit a nearby market and agricultural museum
- Learn the brutality of the Tiger Arena
- Explore the most sacred temple of Hue – the seven-tiered Thien Mu Pagoda.
HUE MOTORBIKE TOUR
9.00AM: Start your Hue Motorbike Tour with a visit to Thanh Toan Bridge, an ornate covered bridge hard to find without local knowledge. From there, we’ll explore a nearby local market and visit an agricultural museum to understand how locals trade and maintain their traditional daily live.
After that, we drive to the most impressive tomb of Khai Dinh - the tomb’s area is much smaller than the tombs of previous Kings. However, this building is far more elaborately designed than others of its era, being a mix of a number of architectural styles: Vietnamese, Indian and European Architectures (you can also choose Tu Duc Tomb instead if you like). Then visit workshop that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats.
Our Hue Motorbike Tour continues with the visit to former American bunker where you can enjoy beautiful view of perfume river. From there, we’ll head to Tiger Arena, where duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors right up until 1904.
After Tiger Arena, we will visit the oldest and nicest pagoda of Thien Mu before riding back and finish our Hue Motorbike Tour at around 3.00pm.
Price: 21 USD/Person (25 usd extra for group if require English speaking tour guide)
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Vegetarian lunch in Buddhist Pagoda is available if required at the time of Booking.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour