- Experience Hue and its surroundings as locals do - by motorcycle
- Visit "Ghost Waterpark" with murky pools and overgrown slides, only visited by the odd backpackers
- Ride over the distinctive Thanh Toan Bridge to visit a nearby market and agricultural museum
- Learn the brutality of the Tiger Arena
- Explore the most sacred temple of Hue – the seven-tiered Thien Mu Pagoda.
HUE MOTORBIKE ADVENTURE
9.00AM: Start your Hue Motorbike Adventure Tour with a visit to Thanh Toan Bridge, an ornate covered bridge hard to find without local knowledge. From there, we’ll explore a nearby local market and visit an agricultural museum to understand how locals trade and maintain their traditional daily live.
After that, we cotinue to ride to Thuy Tien Abandoned Waterpark that flopped when it opened in 2004… but is now a hit with travellers in Vietnam since it was abandoned and over-run by nature.
After Abandoned Waterpark, we drive to the most impressive tomb of Khai Dinh, then visit small village that specializes in making incense sticks and conical Hats.
Our tour continues with the visit to former American bunker where you can enjoy beautiful view of perfume river. From there, we’ll head to Tiger Arena, where duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors right up until 1904.
After that we will visit the oldest and nicest pagoda of Thien Mu before riding back and finish our Hue Motorbike Adventure Tour at around 3.30pm.
Price: 21 USD/Person (25 usd extra for group if require tour guide)
- Decent clothes to cover your shoulders and knees are recommended for temple visit.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking or our local guide if you are on dietary or have any allergy problem.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour