- Visit lively Dong Ba local market
- Cycle through beautiful historical citadel
- Enjoy local foods just like locals do
- Chatting to friendly local people
Hue Street Food Tour
Hue, with its mix of history and modern life, is the gateway to the treasures of Vietnam’s royal past. But we’re not taking you on a stuffy history tour. Instead, we’re getting under the city’s skin (and into its stomach) aboard local cyclos with plenty of stops for local food (and a bit of history) along the way!
4:30pm: Start our Hue Street Food Tour from your City center located hotel with tour guide and cyclist man to go along the river, cross the Trang Tien bridge to Dong Ba market - biggest local market in Hue. We will walk around the market for half an hour and our local guide will explain to you some fresh ingredients locals use for cooking daily.
We continue our Hue Street Food Tour to the Citadel area, then stop at some famous places on the way for local where they cook special local dishes:
- Banh Khoai (Hue fried pancake)
- Bun Thit Nuong (Noodle with Grilled Pork)
- Nem Lụi (Grilled Minced Pork in Lemongrass Skewer)
- Banh Nam (Rice Cake with shrimp in Banana leaf)
- Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef Noodle Soup)
- Banh Beo (Steamed Hue Fern-Shape Cake with Shrimp)
- Che Hue (Hue Refreshment Soup)
After tasting tasting many kinds of Hue local street food, we will drive you back to your hotel and our fantastic Hue Street Food Tour finish at around 7.30pm.
3 – 5
Price / Person
(in USD or VND)
- Light clothes, light bags and shoes are recommended for the tour.
- Please inform our travel consultant when booking or our local guide if you are on dietary or have any allergy problem.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
We are International Tour Operator licensed by Vietnam Tourism Department to organize Tours and Holidays for international travelers in Vietnam. With many years leading and guiding tours through out Vietnam. We have been working with the best local vendors along the way to make sure that all of our customers get the best experiences at the best price without compromising of service quality. We do not offer the cheapest tours, but we offer the best value holidays.
Passionate Local Team
All of our staffs were born and grew up from local regions and have been enriched, accumulated vast of knowledge and experience in travel industry, moreover knowing what and how travellers want to experience. With much excitement, passion and experience, we are offering you different style of travel that surely enhance your travel experience when you come to visit our country.
Adventure Journey aims to take you off the beaten tracks to see the real deal of the country by bicycles, motorcycles or smaller four wheel vehicles according to your choices. We will create you more chance to blend in the local life, participating many ordinary daily life and handicraft activities. All of simple activities, meeting and sharing stories with local people create great fond memories to bring home as the remainder of your travel experience.